Happy Birthday, Maeve!




Happiest of birthdays to one of the most fun, funny, beautiful, and loving little girls I know, Maeve!!  Maeve turns 5 years old this year and I can't believe how the time has flown by.  Maeve always has a story or a great joke on the tip of her tongue ready to share with whoever will listen, even if they are imaginary or fury and trapped in a little gerbil cage.  :)  Maeve loves to be with people and to play.  She adores laughing, especially with her big brothers, Loyd and Xavier.  Maeve is tender and loving, always ready with a hug and kiss.  Maeve has taught all of us the importance of having a special teddy bear, especially if it is as wonderful as her special white teddy bear happens to be. 

I so love being Maeve's mommy.  I get to enjoy all of her little girl kisses and hugs, silly giggles, and amazing works of art.  I get a front row seat to the growth and revelation of God's beautiful daughter.  I can't imagine life without my Maeve.  She brings such good humor and happiness to each day.  I love you, Maeve!


Because of Hurricane Harvey we had to postpone Maeve's birthday party with her friends to the end of the month.  Maeve was super excited to have a party, but was a bit confused by it's timing.  Afterall, we did have a family birthday on her actual birthday when she turned 5.  All morning before her party Maeve kept asking me, "So it's my birthday party again?  So now I'm turning 6?"  I had to laugh and keep telling her she was still 5, we were justing having her party late because we had a hurricane.  She felt very special to get a whole hurricane for her birthday.  :D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House