Happy Birthday Maeve!

Happiest of Birthdays to the very special Maeve!  When I asked Maeve what she thought about turning 11 she said it was going to be, "The Best Year Yet!" Maeve has the biggest heart and the most sincere personality you will ever meet.  She is always striving to be the girl Jesus wants her to be.  She is a loyal friend, a fun sister, a kind and helpful daughter, a forgiving heart, brave beyond her years, and the best kid around.  I love how she can turn anything into a great adventure!  She has the best imagination and isn't afraid to share it through her writing and drawing.  We all love dragons now because of Maeve's infectious enthusiasm for the fiery beasts.  She works hard and isn't afraid to try new things.  She's thoughtful and kind and a wonderful reader.  She can make the most boring story sound fun and exciting when she reads it out loud.  She never shies away from an audience.  In fact, she adores an audience!  I don't know how I got so lucky to call this ray of light and love my daughter, but I am thankful every day to God that she is.  I know with her in my life it will always be filled with love and laughter and dragons.  Happy Birthday Maevey Girl.  I love you!




How many brothers are going to try to sneak in and blow the candles out for her!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House