Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving season I have so much to be thankful for.  I am thankful for 7 healthy, beautiful children.  I am thankful for the bounty of my garden that we so enjoy eating throughout the year.  (Check out all the pumpkins that we grew this year!) I am thankful for school and the joy and growth we gain through education.  I am thankful for my Mom and the beautiful light she shines, brining love and joy into the world.  I am so thankful for Dustin and his good humor and love as we travel through this crazy adventure called life together.  I am thankful for the Savior and His divine gift of the Atonement and resurrection that makes all of these beautiful blessings permanent and eternal.  Happy Thanksgiving!
Gobble Gobble!  Cute Turkey John! 

Since I was in the hospital with a brand new baby on Thanksgiving day we had our family feast a few days late. Dustin took on the task of making Thanksgiving dinner, with some help from cute little kids. It was delicious and so wonderful to spend time with my little family.  Grandma Phillips had the big kids at her house while I was in the hospital with Baby Diana.  Aunt Karen took pity on them all and they got to have a delicious dinner with Karen and her family on Thanksgiving day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House