Chores

With seven kids there is never a lack of things to get done.  It's good to be busy and it's better to see the happy smiles from the people I love when they notice I made their favorite dinner that night or they can wear their favorite shirt for the 3rd time that week since I get plenty of laundry to keep my washing machine busy every day.  Here are a few projects I worked on and the beautiful smiles that came with them.  

Diana sneakily got rid of the baby chair and play mat I so carefully saved for everyone else.  I'm not sure how she did it before she arrived.  Okay, maybe I gave them away in a fit of decluttering ecstasy.  I do love a good decluttering day.   Anyway, it gave John and I a chance to have fun putting together a new baby play mat and chair.  John is an amazing helper.

I just love how the big kids can't resist playing on the play mat with the baby.  They just love their baby sister so much!

Check out our assembly skills!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House