Beach Day Fun!

We love going to the beach. Owen is especially having fun in the surf and the sand this year.  I have to keep a constant eye on him because this seems to be the one place other than home where he feels comfortable enough to wander away from me and explore and play on his own.  He adores wading out into the warm water of the Gulf Coast and he loves following cute teenage girls around on the beach, even if they are perfect strangers.  He is more than happy to smile at these cute girls, offer them his hand, convince them to pick him up, and flirt with those great big baby-blue eyes and winning smiles of his. However, should I arrive to retrieve my errant son I am met with shy glances of embarrassment from him.  Owen, loves cute girls, but he's not ready to let his mom know this information yet.  :) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House