Busy August

This week has zipped by. The kids have been a bit antsy this week because we haven't made it out much to play. We did make it to the end of the summer reading program library party on Wednesday. Rebekah had fun petting the ferrets and eating cookies. We even got to ride the little League City train. She thought that was pretty neat.

We took Loyd for his 6 month old pictures in his adorable blessing suit. Those come back from the printers on the 21st so look for those in the mail some time after then. He looks so handsome!

I got a new calling this morning. This will be my 4th calling in my ward since we moved in. I am now the 1st councilor in the Primary Presidency. Wish me luck and pray for me! I'll sure need all the help I can get!

Well, that's enough of us. Here is the real reason anyone looks at my blog....pictures of the kids!

This face it just too funny! I would love to give him a penny for his thought here. :)


Is it just me or does Rebekah look like she is planning something a bit mischievous in this picture?


Such a cute little girl!


Loyd loves it when Rebekah play with him. She drives his little car around the Boppie and his tummy in a big circle. Loyd loves it!


This little outfit of Loyd's was so cute I couldn't resist taking some pictures of my handsome young lad. Ah, so cute!

Comments

oh they are so cute i cant wate actuly ur not staying at my hosue but im sure ill be at grandmas almost every day that ur day to play with loyd and rebekah
Love kailyn
Good Luck in Primary. Enjoy the time with MORE KIDS:) I actually play the piano in primary so I feel you! Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House