Loyd is Sweet 16!

This handsome young man turned 16 years old this year!  He is hard working, goal oriented, fun loving, social, and and kind.  He sees what he wants to do in life and isn't afraid to figure out how to get there and put the work in to make it happen.  I'm so proud of the person Loyd is growing into.  He loves God, wants to do good in the world, and is a loyal friend, brother, and son.  He's on his way to going to great places in life and being a solid man for his friends and family to look up to  and rely upon.  

Happy Birthday to my oldest son!  Having the privilege of being your mother has taught me how to love deeply, be present in the moment, be aware of others around me, and plan for fun daily.  Loyd, you are a gift in my life and I can't image life without you.  Happy Birthday, son!




Shout out to Loyd's favorite furry friends, Jaybureano and Grant! Loyd is an excellent Gerbil dad
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House