Moments from the Garden 2022

Loyd getting ready to take down the Mammoth Russian Sunflower

We had so much fun in the garden this year.  We tried a few new plants and brought back some of our favorites from last year.  My favorite part of the garden is watching the children explore and enjoy it.  I hope they always remember they grew up with the beauty of nature surrounding them and filling their days with joy.  

Sugar Pie Pumpkin flowers!
Our best Japanese's Eggplant!  Yum!

My favorite sunflowers this  year.  Aren't they gorgeous!  I loved looking at them from my kitchen all late summer long.  

Last of the summer garden harvest fun.  Not terrible for a drought year.

Beautiful Maeve showing off some pretty sunflowers for her birthday.
We sure enjoyed eating all the yummy sweet corn Grandma Phillips brought us from her garden!  Yum!!
I planted a carnation bush in my front yard this Spring.  Carnations are one of my all time favorite flowers.  I sure hope it's happy here so I can enjoy the vibrant color and rich smell for many years to come.
Fairy Garden Magic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House