Sweet 16, Rebekah

I can't believe it!  Rebekah is 16 years old!  Happy birthday to my oldest child, my first daughter, and my joy.  It has been a great 16 years of getting to know Rebekah, learning how to parent, and loving seeing her grow and surprise us with her talents, her kindness, and her thoughtfulness.  I'm so thankful for Rebekah as my daughter and as my special child who gets to break me in as a parent.  She's a great training baby who challenges us to be and do better every day because she deserves the best of parents.  We love you, Rebekah!

Rebekah doesn't like getting her picture taken, and birthdays make her a bit antsy so instead I thought I would share pics of us celebrating her birthday activities.  To celebrate this milestone birthday with Rebekah went out to the movies to see the latest Marvel movie, enjoy movie theater treats, and get ready to head home to eat Rebekah's favorite treat, All American Chocolate Cake Muffins from Costco, YUM!! 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House