Still Working on Home Projects....

The home projects seem to never end and take up most, if not all of my free time and extra brain space.  I keep hoping we'll be done with them some day, but I'm not holding my breath.  Here's a few pictures of the things we've been working on around the Morgan house. 

Kitchen table refresh with fresh paint:
Before - the cute little round kitchen table we bought from DI and used as newlyweds at BYU

After: Now it's quite the fancy two-toned table in the same paint as the kitchen cabinets. 

Dustin built out and installed White Maple custom or bespoke shelves for the basement.  They just about hold all of our board game collection.  :)  These turned out so pretty.  I'm very proud of Dustin and his handyman skills. 

Before: Original 1974 kitchen. It's so dark and worn out, but who's got $30,000 for a total kitchen remodel?  

After: Check out what a couple of pails of paint and a very talented and helpful Mom can do!  My Mom worked so hard alongside me to paint my dark and dated cabinets to turn them into these pretty and bright cabinets.   The kitchen counter update is coming next!

Dustin installed a cute barn door on my newly built kitchen pantry.  The best part for me is that it hides my messy pantry.  The best part for the kids is the chalk board panel in the middle!






I was also busy repainting some mismatching bedroom furniture for the little kids' room so they all matched.  Spray paint chalk paint is a miracle!  It was so easy to make everything look cute and new with it.  
And Dustin has been working away on his future office.  It's a lot of work to convert a shed into living space, but I think he's enjoying the process and it will be worth it in the end for the extra space for him to finally not work in the bedroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House