Happy Birthday, Loyd!


Happy 12th Birthday to this handsome young man!  It's been 12 wonderful years of growing, learning, laughing and finding out what it means to love someone as special as this guy.  Loyd has a great sense of humor, a loyal personality, and a budding romantic heart.  He works hard to do well at school, is a friend to all he meets, and is kind to his brothers and sisters.  I feel so blessed to be the mother of this amazing Son of God.  I love you, Loyd!  Happy birthday!  I'm so glad you were born my son 12 years ago in what was perhaps my most exciting delivery experience.  :)

 Family birthday cake on Loyd's birthday.  Yum!

Birthday cake with friends for the big birthday party at Altitude Trampoline Park.  Friends, Trampolines, Trapeze tricks, pizza, and a cookie cake.  What more could a boy ask for?!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House