Valentine's Day 2019

Owen showing off his Valentine's box at his first preschool V-day party.  
 Happy Valentine's Day!  I can't believe we made it through another party February!  We survived my birthday, getting awesome boxes and cards ready for 4 Valentine's Day class parties, and a full day of Valentine's day fun all before we end our week of excitement and cake with Loyd's birthday!  What a week!


Maeve posing after the whirlwind that is Valentine Box decorating.  I can't believe we got 4 boxes done.  It's one of my least favorite activities throughout the year, but I'm sure glad the kids enjoy the creativity and the fun with the stampers.  ;)

 Maeve sporting a hair-heart for the holiday. :)

 Chillin' with Xavier at his 3rd Grade Class Party.  Love my kids!

 I was lucky to have all four of my rockin' school Valentine's Day parties fit perfectly into my schedule.  John and I had a great time visiting Maeve, Owen, Xavier and Loyd for their love day festivities in their classrooms.  Love my kids!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House