1898 Grand Opera House Galveston Kids Art Festival 2nd Place Winner 2019!

Out of over 1500 entries Rebekah was awarded as the 2nd place winner in the 7th/8th grade Children's Art Festival at The Grand in Galveston this year.  I am so proud of my budding artist and the honor of this award.  She and I had a great time driving to Galveston after school to paint a recreation of her submission on a banner that will be hung up in historic downtown Galveston for the next year!  It was fun working along side my beautiful girl and seeing her experience success in something she loves and works so hard at every day.  Congrats, Rebekah!  I can't think of anything more fun we could have done with our evening together.  Yea!  My daughter is an artist!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House