Fun Birthday for Me!

 
What a fabulous birthday I had this year! 

My cute friends from Church threw a birthday brunch for me where we got to eat AMAZING waffles with Nutella and whipped cream and enjoy a fun morning/afternoon talking and having fun. 

Then, I had a relaxing afternoon of reading while babies slept. 

Then, Dustin made us all dinner and surprised me with a cool Garmin VivoFit to help me track my fitness goals.  Yea for starting the process of finally loosing my baby weight from Owen! 

And the piece de resistance to a loved filled day was the arrival of my first eatable arrangement sent from y amazing friend Lyndee!  We were all so surprised by the fun treat and couldn't eat the chocolate covered fruit bouquet fast enough.  :) 

I am so grateful for wonderful, thoughtful friends and family who helped make my day so great!  Thank you! 

Something tells me Owen enjoyed the chocolate dipped fruit the most.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House