We have a walker!

Queen Maeve is walking now!  

She is pretty good at walking around the house while holding on to all sorts of treasures like sharp pencils, left over scissors, and small Lego bricks (the Lego's are usually on their way to her mouth).  She has also learned how to open the child safety locks on the kitchen cupboards, climb on top of the children's craft table, and throw a pretty good tantrum at an instant's notice.  Imagine, our intelligent little girl has managed to acquire all of these wonderful skills before her first birthday.

I love you, Maeve.  I can already tell you are going to keep me on my toes.  Thank goodness for those extra eyes in the back of my head.  ;)

Comments

crazy how fast they grow up. I remember when that was Rebekah!!! I am glad you are so good keeping your blog updated!! I love to check in on your family and see how everyone is doing. Looks like things are going well for your sweet family!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House