Arg, Ye Land Lovers!


 Thursday was National Talk Like a Pirate Day.  How cool is that!  The library had pirate crafts for the kids and the librarians all wore Pirate costumes.  I love librarians.  :)

Rebekah was in crafting heaven.  She was born to craft.  Maybe she is the next Martha Stewart.  I know my house could use her skills.  ;)  She pores over craft books for hours thinking of all the fun activities she can do, and then she does them!  I think crafting might be her passion. 
Rebekah showing off her crafty treasure chest. She had way more fun than her face is letting on.














Beware the dread pirate Loyd Blue Hook.  He is clever and curious.  A dangerous combination.




















Xavier was Pirate Wiggly Pants!  He loved his hook.  :)

Funny Xavier quote:
Thursday afternoon as we were driving back from the Doctor's office I was telling Xavier it would be time to take a nap when we got home.  He insisted he wasn't tired and would really rather watch cartoons.  I let it drop there, planning on taking up the battle again when we got home.  After a few more minutes I heard a great big, noisy yawn come from the backseat.  I commented, "Wow, what a big yawn." To which Xavier replied, "That was me, Mom."  Then as a hurried afterthought he clarified that "But it wasn't a sleepy kind of one!" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House