Homecoming Week

This week was homecoming week for Dustin's high school.  It's fun to hear about the fun things the kids are doing at school, but what we look forward to most is the shopping cart parade.  The kids look forward to it all year, mostly because they throw out candy to the crowd.  We got a pretty good candy haul this year and are nicely primed for Halloween and it's orgy of candy next month.  Yea!

Waiting for the High School Homecoming parade to start (mostly waiting to collect candy).
Dustin walking with his High School FIRST robotics team and their winning robot.  Go team 118!
Making Lava Lamps at the Helen Hall Library.  Very fun!  We love library programs!
Maeve practicing her dance positions while watching cartoons.  She loves TV.
Maeve is starting to show an interest in my yarn.  I can't keep her out of my yarn box.  She always goes for this particular spool of canary yellow.  I think she loves its cheerful, bright color.  I bet I have a budding crocheter on my hands!  Why not?  I mean, look at her fashion sense.  That has to say something about her future crocheting ability, right?  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House