Funny Pictures


Who knew that a fruit roll up could result in such a vibrant color of blue! Xavier sure looks happy about that goatee.


Loyd earnestly studying and pondering the deeper meanings found in the classic, "Silly Sally" by Audrey Wood. I think I have a great scholar on my hands.


You're never to young for hard labor. I thought the juxtaposition of Xavier's little stature and the big heavy gate was funny. I couldn't resist taking a picture of his herculean efforts to close the back gate for me. He actually did it too!

Poor Miss Bekah has been a bit under the weather this week with a low grade fever and a cough. So, she hasn't been up to taking pictures. Hopefully she'll have slept her cold away and will be back to her cheerful, smiling self by next week. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House