No Cavities!


At long last we finally found a good dentist who will see Rebekah. (It's tough finding a family practice dentist who will see kids under 5.) On Tuesday, Bekah made the big trip to visit the dentist for the very first time. She was a bit nervous, but Rebekah was very brave. She told me she wouldn't talk to anyone, and she held true to her word, but she didn't cry or become uncooperative. She did everything the hygienist and the dentist asked. She was probably the most quiet and obedient patient they had ever seen. At the end Rebekah had sparkling clean teeth, no cavities, a new princess toothbrush and a cool bouncy ball. She did fabulously and I am very proud of her. Go Dentist!




...Of course, I think all the stress made her a bit goofy afterward. ;>D

Comments

Maraike said…
Yeayyhh. That so cool she has good teeth. It is weird, that dentists don´t want to see kids! I do this every day, even 2 year-olds! I think I´m a good kiddy-dentist ;)

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House