The Perfect Shoe


Let me introduce you to the perfect shoe. We recently purchased this pair of Disney Princess inspired, light up as you walk, sandals for Rebekah. They were deemed the perfect pair of shoes; they both light up and have princesses on them. For several days now Rebekah has worn them around the clock. She plays in them, she gets dressed around them, and she even sleeps in them. When I asked her why she needs to wear her shoes all the time, as we were trying to convince her to take them off for her bath (we were successful in our persuasions by the way), she told me she needs to wear them so she is always ready to go. So there you have it, once you find your perfect shoe statement never ever take it off. You never know when you'll need them to go some place.


I helped throw a baby shower this week for one of my good friends. Part of my responsibilities was to make and bring some cookie dough truffles. As you can see, Loyd was an integral part of the truffle making process. I couldn't have done it with out him. Thanks son!


And after yet another amazingly busy week, Xavier decided to illustrate for us how we are all feeling at my house. I think this week I'm going to focus on relaxing and resting.

Happy napping!

Comments

how is it you always get the best sleepers in your kids!! You are so seriously lucky!! I think I could have lots of little ones if they were all as good as yours!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House