Speed Demon and Other News


Last Sunday after we got home from Church I came across a bit of a surprise. Everyone was unbuckled from their car seats and headed inside. I had put the Church bag away and was watering the plants in the back yard when I heard the car horn beep. Very much puzzled, I peeked into the garage to find this. Loyd was playing in the car and having the time of his life! The keys were out and the parking brake was on, so Dustin decided to let him play in the car for a bit. Loyd was twisting the wheel, beeping the horn, turning the windshield wipers on and off and giggling the entire time. He was in heaven. I guess we will have to keep a close eye on this little man as he gets older. I have a feeling he won't be able to get his driver's license fast enough.


In other news of the week, we have begun venturing out into our yard again. We planted our square food garden with peas, bush beans, lettuce, spinach, strawberries, green peppers and tomatoes. Let's hope something grows! We also pruned the peach tree in the front yard. As you can see, Loyd made off with some pretty awesome sticks to wave around the back yard. I think that peach branch is twice as big as he is!


After all that work in the yard we needed a break. Bekah requested popcorn and to watch TV. I was more than happy to oblige. She and Loyd sat very happily on the couch watching NOVA and eating their evening treat in their shiny bowls. It was too cute to see them getting along so well. I had to get a picture. I wipped out the camera to snag a shot, but Bekah and Loyd had other ideas. They thought it would be funny to close their eyes every time I tried to get a picture of them eating their popcorn together. Sorry Grandmas, this is the best I could do with two little stinkers.

Comments

wats up with the car?? did u guys get a knew car that one looks blue wasnt yours green?

<3/ Kailyn

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House