Happy Birthday Loyd!


Loyd turned 2 years old this week! He is such a joy to have around. He always has a twinkle in his eye and a ready grin on his face. He is full of laughter and quick to keep me on my toes. I can't believe two years have passed so quickly. We love you!

We had his party with some friends last Friday and then Loyd got a second cake for his real birthday. I don't think that is too shabby a deal. Happy birthday little man!


I had to include this sweet picture of Bekah. It's not often I can catch her with the camera with a sweet little smile. She usually gives me her big cheeser grin or no smile at all. Isn't my baby girl beautiful!


Bekah gave her first talk in Primary today. It was about the 3rd Article of Faith and the Atonement. She practiced it several times for me, Daddy and Loyd during the week. She did a great job during her practices. And it turns out that all that practice payed off. She did a fabulous job in Primary. She was confident and spoke up. She held her pictures high and had a big grin at the end. It was a joyful moment for us both. Way to go Bekah!


Dustin couldn't help himself any longer. He broke out the Jump&Go for Xavier this week. Xavier is pretty low key when he plays in there, but Dustin just loves watching him play. I still think he likes being held best. ;>)


I can't resist showing off again. Check out this cute hairdo I did for Valentine's Day. Ahh, it's a heart!


And as a final note, some of you know, we have a rather large yellow cat trying really hard to get us to adopt it. Here is a picture of the said cat. He comes over every day and hangs out all day long. He prowls around the house, puts up with all sorts of attention from the kids, and keeps our Texas sized cockroaches as bay. We do not feed him or let him in the house, yet still he returns, day after day. I guess he really likes the kids or just wants to be part of our family. We'll see who caves first. So far we have been playing this game for 6 months. We'll see who blinks first. In the mean time, I'm benefiting from excellent roach extermination skills.

Comments

Lindsey said…
Happy Birthday Loyd! A 2 year old already?! Does that mean that Bekah is almost four? Time definitely flies. I love the v-day hair do. If I ever have a girl, I worry about what her hair will look like on special occassions, and well, a daily basis. Your kids are looking as cute as ever! And I think the cat is a keeper. Just open your heart right up :)
ZB said…
That hair is amazing! You have some sort of gift. We're lucky if we get it brushed.

Happy Birthday Big Boy. Can't believe he is already 2 years old.
Ha ha! You should tell the cat to go to Jenny's apt. in arizona...I bet she would take it in! Happy Birthday to Loyd! I want two birthday cakes.. no fair!
My gift has rubbed off on you sis! I love Bekah's hair do!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House