Happy Valentine's Day

It's been a fun week. We celebrated Loyd's birthday a little early with some of his friends on Friday. We had pizza and an ice cream cake and let the kids play like wild monsters throughout the house. I think they had fun. :>)

Here's a quick shot of our cute little Loyd. He'll officially turn 2 years old on Tuesday. Check out the awesome ice cream cake I made for him. Yea, it's pretty cool. I think he liked it.


The current favorite pretend games are "Superheros and Princesses" and "Camping." I haven't gotten a shot of the first game in progress yet, but here is "Camping." I'm thinking I should support and promote this game, as it mostly involves pretending to sleep. :>D


On a rainy Wednesday Bekah and her friend Bjorn decided to make a "huge" dinosaur train in the back yard. I think they did a pretty amazing job all by themselves. It kept them busy for a good hour or so. It extended from the real house all the way to their play house.


Here are some pictures for Aunt Lizzy. Bekah looks super cute in the Valentine's shirt you sent. She loves to wear it.


Loyd looks pretty handsome too in his birthday shirt from Aunt Lizzy. Thanks for the new clothes! I had to put this picture in too because Loyd is holding his current favorite food. He LOVES the little satsuma oranges from the grocery store. He helps himself to 4 or 5 of them a day. He's getting fairly good at peeling them all by himself. Well, at least I know he's getting plenty of vitamin C!


I'll end the post with a few quick shots of Mr. Xavier. Last Sunday he slept for 13 hours strait. We came home from Church and he ate. Then he fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning. He's growing like a weed! He and I certainly enjoyed his beauty sleep.

Comments

Wow, your ice cream cake made me drool!!! You are sooo good;o) I loved the heart hair do you did too! The kid's clothes looked really cute, I am glad they like them;o) I finally wrote my first blog so you will have to check it out too!
Anonymous said…
xavier looks exactly like Loyd there so cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House