Life's One Big Party

We have had a busy holiday season. It feels like we have had one party after another. We enjoyed New Year's Eve with friends, went to the Dickinson festival of lights for FHE, threw a baby shower for a great friend, and spend several days being generally lazy. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to lately.

We also want to give a quick birthday shout out to Grandma C. Happy Birthday!



Yes, in Texas a lighted Texas flag and long horned cows are considered festive holiday decor. It's totally awesome! We also saw a dragon, chili peppers, a mariachi band, dolphins, and Santa with his reindeer in twinkly Christmas lights. This was at the Dickinson festival of lights. It's a park a few miles away with a few thousand lights to celebrate the season. Temple Square it is not, but it was fun for a family home evening.



Do you see them? Do you see the FLAMINGOS! Be still my beating heart! One day I too hope to own a holiday lighted flamingo for my front yard. A gal can dream.



Our Mr. Xavier is getting bigger every day. He is getting better at holding his head up and loves to giggle and smile. He is such a great baby. I don't know how I keep getting so lucky to have 3 easy babies. Heavenly Father must know what a truly big sissy I am when it comes to raising kids. ;>)




One of our little friends brought their tractor over to share for an afternoon. I love the team work here, especially the fact that Loyd is pulling Rebekah. Silly kids.



Two days ago Bekah had to take her nap in my room. She was really tired, so therefor she wasn't too happy about taking a nap. When I went in to put some clothes away in my closet I found how she had extracted her revenge. She decided to nap in the baby's pack n' play! It was too funny. I think she fell asleep watching the mobile, while attempting to see what it must be like to be a tiny baby.


Here is just a preview of Xavier in his blessing outfit. I think he looks like a little pioneer baby with that hat. We're blessing him this weekend. I'll take lots more pictures for the next post.

Comments

oh my goodness I love the picture of Rebekah falling asleep in the pack in play totally funny!! That one put a smile on my face for sure!! And I can't wait to see more pics of the baby blessing, glad your holiday was so fun!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House