Sick of Bed and on Two Chairs

As Grandma Young would say, "We Have been sick of bed and on two chairs," this week at our house. It's nothing serious, just a common cold. It started with Loyd and worked its way to Rebekah, then Xavier, and it has taken final residence with Dustin. I think I got off lucky on this one. With everyone sick no one has wanted to smile or pose for the camera. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I'll just share a couple we snapped between sniffles and coughs.


A very kind lady in our ward dropped off a few new toys for the kids. She bought them for her grandson, but now he has outgrown them. We are happy to be beneficiaries of her growing toddler. This Radio Flyer red rocket is a huge success. Not only has it been to Jupiter and back, it now has covered the entire expanse of our house and backyard. It's one amazing rocket.


Bekah got her very own Book of Mormon. She carries it to Primary each week in her cute little pink purse. She feels very grown up and loves to have me read to her from her special book. Before I blink she will be getting Baptized and will receive her first triple combination set. I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

Comments

Andrea said…
I like the idea of a purse or bag. Ash will eat it up.

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House