Vampire and Werewolf?


Vampire fever hit our house this week. :>D

I got to go out with some of my friends for a girls' night out to see New Moon on opening day and Loyd figured out how to wear the vampire teeth from Halloween. I think Loyd looks pretty snazzy with those pearly whites. You may also notice the drool dripping from his chin. Well, this week he decided to get all four of his canines. He has been a trooper through this teething process. I guess he has both the werewolves and the vampires represented. We don't like to pick favorites. ;-) Go Team Loyd!


Here are some more pictures of our cute baby Xavier. He is such a good baby. He is starting to sleep for 6 hour stretches at night. Dustin and I couldn't be happier about it. We are so glad we have our little Mr. X. He has such a sweet round face. :) I weighed him this week to see how hefty our little man is getting. Our little chunk is 11 and a half pounds! I suppose it's time to pull out the next sized clothes and diapers....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House