Birthday Girl and Happy Mother's Day!



Our little Bekah turned 3 years old this week! I can't believe how fast time flies by. She is such a sweet little girl. She loves to talk and tell me all about the world around her. This week we learned about the letter A. Now everywhere we go I hear her excitedly shout, "Look Momma! I see an A!" She is getting to be so smart. She is a wonderful big sister too. She lovingly shares her treats with her brother Loyd and is good to hold his hand when we are running erands or going to play with friends. She wants to make sure he is heading in the right direction. ;>) I am very thankful she is part of our family and I am looking forward to many more birthdays to come. We love you Rebekah!

We had two parties for her this week. She had a small one on her actual birthday with the family and then we had a friend swim party on Saturday. She had a ton of fun and ate way too much cake for one week. Happy Birthday baby girl!



Bekah blew out all 3 candles in one go! Yea Becky!



We had a backyard filled with giggling, wet kids. It was a wonderful way to spend a Saturday morning.



The hit of the party was when we pulled out squirt guns for everyone. Bekah is a terrific shot.



Here are all the moms (and 2 dads, go dads!) staying as far away as possible from the squirt guns. :) It was lots of fun, but I'm sure glad it's over!

Comments

awww fun i wish i had a may birthday wish her a happy birthday and you a happy mothers day
That looks so fun! I'm glad she had a good time. You are a brave soul to pass out squirt guns!
Becca said…
I can't find pictures of the awesome mats. The program is copyrighted so I think they try to be careful about letting their secrets out of the bag. Anyway, you can check out more info at couplecommunication.com. They also have listings there of instructors in different states. If none of those are close to you, I might have some other ideas of how to find one.

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House