Play Time



Rebekah has some great friends down here. Here she is with her friend Libby while they munch on some cookies and chill. Rebekah has decided she wants to be Libby. She tries to laugh like Libby, walk on her tippy-toes like Libby, and jump on the pews at Church like Libby. It's all great fun and I'm so glad to see Rebekah bonding with a kid her age. She is growing up so fast. Before I know it she will be asking for the car keys and heading to Cold Stone with her friends for some ice cream.

Loyd is in a whiny, spit up stage right now. He wiggles like he has to save his life and in the process wiggles out quite a bit of drool and other cottage cheese like substances. My lap is wearing out quickly. Both kids want to sit on it ALL the time and sometimes the only way to maintain peace in the house is to have them both on there at once. They also must be played with at the same time too. The bonus to all this activity is that I haven't been this thin since before I got married. I've been contemplating getting out some of my high school pants but I'm a little nervous to see if they will fit. Yes, it's crazy I still have my high school pants, but when they looked that good I couldn't just give them up. :)

Well, the kids are running amok and the house is in dire straights (we have been partying with friends and neighbors for 2 days) so I better tackle the stack of dishes in the kitchen. Wish me luck!

Comments

Speaking of spitting up, Loyd nailed me good three times during sacrament at church today. My pants are probably more baby spit up then fabric at this point.
If the Larsons read this, know that I am eternally grateful for the washable dress pants Chris gave me while we served together in Argentina. (Yes, I still have them. I wear them almost every week, and they are still in great condition despite the spit up.)
Anonymous said…
Dustin - so glad Chris could help out. He only wishes he had some of those pants now that we have a volcanic boy on our hands as well. Burp cloths are really more or less useless since the spit/throw up usually completely misses it - we just all need to wear waterproof smocks or something. We feel your pain, because Charlie is extremely spitty, too.

We're so excited about Chris's interview next week. Audrey, I found that job that one day we were exchanging emails and I was online looking for jobs for Chris. Funny, huh? I don't know WHY we didn't think of the Boy Scouts sooner - I really think it would be a good fit for Chris. Cross your fingers that it all goes well, because if it does, you might have some new neighbors in a couple of months! Could you imagine if we moved there?! Loyd and Charlie could be buddies. And we could be friends too, of course!
It would be awesome if you moved down here! We miss our Larson buddies and I know Charlie and Loyd could think of all sorts of trouble to get into together. With his Larson brains and Loyd's penchant for mischief we will have all sorts of ensuing hilarity. :) We are crossing our finger and toes for Chris and we are excited to see him when he comes on down next week. Let us know if we can help with ANYTHING!
Hey! It is so fun to see your blog. Your kids are so cute! Sorry for all the spit up. What would life be like with out it though? Thanks for sharing with me.

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House