Father's Day


Another lovely Sunday comes to a close. Rebekah must be going through a growth spurt because she has been a marathon napper for the past 2 days. I keep telling Dustin that she is going to wake up one afternoon 3 inches taller. I think Loyd is getting taller too. These kids seem to keep growing despite my repeated requests not to. What's a mother to do?

Father's Day was nice. We made breakfast for Dustin. At church the primary children made little cards that looked like white shirts and slipped a cookie inside for their dads. Rebekah was so excited to get home and eat her Father's Day cookie. :) Dustin was nice enough to oblige her. We spent the rest of the afternoon resting and relaxing in preparation for another busy week. When the kids finally woke up from their naps we called Grandpa Phillips and Grandpa Cornelius to wish them a happy day. Rebekah was so excited to talk to them on the phone. There was one slight problem, Bekah thinks you have to whisper on the phone! Whispering and deaf old men don't always jive. :>O The joys of a toddler!

It was a nice day for us. We hope it was a nice day for you as well!

Comments

ZB said…
Audrey,

Thanks for coming to visit my blog. What a treat. I'm so excited that you have one as well. Now I can check in on your from time to time.

Check out some pictures that I took of your sister yesterday. So much fun!
http://hopeandbelieve.blogspot.com/2008/06/day-100-too-hot-to-not.html
Anonymous said…
Such a cute picture of Loyd!

p.s. I'm jealous that Chris gets to visit you guys today!
Thanks Charlotte! We were happy you would share your funny hubby with us for an evening. I hope the interview went well!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House