Hair Battles with Baby Diana

Every day I put a cute little bow into Diana's hair to help out it out of her eyes and then she and I spend the rest of the locked in a battle of the wills.  She pulls her bow out and I put it back in.  She thinks having her hair down is much more fun than seeing clearly and I beg to differ.  However, while I was vacuuming Diana made her most compelling argument for having her hair down ever.  Turns out Diana's favorite thing about the vacuum is the awesome hair it gives her!  She didn't let me move the vacuum for 5 minutes strait while she played with how it blew her hair all around.  It was hilarious! She may have won this battle, but I vow to win the war!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House