John Boy

I just love this little boy to the moon and back.  He is my number one gardening helper.  He is always at the ready to deadhead old flowers, water plants, and ask a million questions about what's growing, what's a weed, and what else can he do to be a helper.  

He fills each day with joy and enthusiasm and such profound love.  He loves freely and deeply and joyfully.  John is truly one of a kind and I can't believe I am so privileged to share his childhood and be his adoring mama.  

Favorite John sayings recently:

June - When watching Grandma P and I paint the floor in the basement washroom, "Can I help?  I can help.  I'm good and I'm fast!"

July - "I want to follow Jesus."  What a good little boy who loves God.  I am richly blessed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

We Returned to a Blessing