Happy Birthday, Owen!

 
 
How can you be 4 years old already!?!  Happy Birthday, Owen!  You are such a source of pure joy in our family.  Knowing you is like knowing the best secret in the world.  You are not one to share your precocious and fun loving personality with a crowd of people, but save it for only the best of people in your intimate circle of friends and family.  You know who you are and what you want to do and you are not afraid to stay true to that inner light.  I glory in every naughty giggle, gleeful squeal, and deliberately naughty pronouncement of "poop" instead of answering my questions.  I love your sweet snuggles, your allowing me to give you kisses and hugs, and I love your loyalty of friendship and trust.  You are a special little boy.  I count myself lucky every day to have you as my Owen to know and love and cherish.  Thank you for showing us the importance of playing Star Wars all day long, every day, of reminding us how much fun playing punching and "pew-ing" and  rockets can be.  Thank you for showing us that the best kind of comfort object to drift off to sleep is a nice, sticky piece of masking tape.  Thank you for keeping the world fresh and new as we experience it through your eyes.  Happy Birthday, little man.  I can't wait to see how you grow as we celebrate so many more together in years to come.  I love you, Owen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House