Happy 9th Birthday, Xavier!

 
Happy Birthday, Xavier!  I am continually in awe at the amazing young man you are growing into.  I love how hard working, organized, and determined you are in your school work. I know you are often given opportunity for frustration and difficulty because of your dyslexia, but you always choose to press forward and work through your challenges so you can be your best self.  I love how you want to choose the right every day and think deep thoughts on living a good life, looking ever forward to your future and the joys of a family of your own one day.  I love your goofy sense of humor and your perfect laugh.  I love your hugs and your brilliant smiles.  I love your million questions about everything so that you can be an expert on all of it.  I love to watch you grow and press forward as you grow into the fine, young man God has sent you here to become.  Thank you for being such an awesome son!  I feel blessed every day that you are my son for eternity (especially when I go through your spotless backpack at the end of a busy day).  ;)  I love you, Xavier!

For Xavier's birthday celebration he got to take a friend to Altitude Trampoline Park for the evening.  We had a blast jumping on millions of trampolines, taking turns on the trapeze, knocking each other off the balance beam, doing trick jumps off the walls and into foam pits, and just generally tiring ourselves out with all of that bouncing around.  :)  Happy Birthday, Xavier!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House