Happy 6th Birthday Maeve!

Maeve decided it would be fun to have all the family help decorate her yummy cake :) 

My sweet, adventurous, kindhearted, passionate Maeve, what a wonderful 6 years we have had together.  I LOVE being your mother and spending every day with you.  No event is too small to make into a great adventure, and no idea too new to not be tested and explored and questioned with you.  You give the best full spirited laughs and wide grins.  You ask the best questions, and do the craziest faces.  You love with your whole heart, giving yourself 100% into every relationship you build.  I love your silly sense of humor, your fantastic artists eye, your robust self-confidence, and your love of others.  I am continually amazed that Heavenly Father gave such a special daughter to me.  I hope you have the happiest of birthdays this year and for many years to come.  I love you, Maeve!



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House