Xavier's Baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Xavier decided to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on October 28th, 2017.  I am so proud of my little boy for making such an important and big step toward returning to live with his Heavenly Father one day.  Xavier made important covenants to always remember Jesus and to keep His commandments.  He also recived the amazing gift of the Holy Ghost.  Dustin baptized and confirmed Xavier using the Holy Preisthood of God he has been entrusted to hold.  It was a very sacred experience.  I haven't felt a baptism hold that kind of sacred holiness outside of the Temple before.  Xavier, you are a special boy and I felt that Heavenly Father was very pleased with you on this day for the promises you made with Him.  The Lord knows you and He loves you, Xavier.  Thank you for sharing your important day with us and with so many of our Ward friends and family.  I am looking forward to watching you continue to grow in the Gospel and in your love for God.  I know it is the only way to true happiness in this life and in the next.  I love you!







 All dressing in white to get baptized!


 (I'm not fat; I'm pregnant! :)  It's a baby girl and she is due March 30th!  Yea!)
Love this silly picture of our silly boy! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I miss your sweet family so much!!! And you dont look fat or even pregnant. You should see my stomach, I'm not due until May and i look bigger than you!!! Your family is growing so much too!! I can't believe your oldest daughter she looks like a teenager!!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House