Look Who Started Preschool!



At long last Maeve started preschool this October at the high school Trooper School preschool.  She was over the moon excited, and I was super teary about letting my little girl grow up.  She had a wonderful day of meeting her new teachers, playing with fun new friends, doing lots of fun activities, eating snack and lunch at school, and playing outside for recess three times!  I was sad to loose my little shadow and sidekick of 5 years.  I moped around the house, felt everything was entirely too quiet, and ended up smothering Owen with too much attention for his liking.  I'm so glad Maeve is growing up and doing such fun and wonderful things.  I'm so greateful she is becoming more independant and gets to go to school, but boy do I sure miss her three days a week.  Thank goodness we have one more year before I have to send her to Kindergarten.  I don't know if my heart could have taken that this year!  :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House