Happy Birthday, Rebekah!

 
Happy Birthday, Rebekah!  I can't believe it has been 11 years since you joined our family as a sweet and perfect little baby.  You are growing up so fast!  You are now a smart, funny, fun person who loves dragons, reading lots of fantasy books, programming on the computer, drawing, and spending time with her friends and family.  I love your quiet ways.  I love your giggles when you get the sillies.  I love your perfect smiles and amazing self confidence.  I love your support and love given in quiet ways.  I love that you work hard and try to do what is right for the sake of right.  You are an amazing and precious Daughter of God.  I feel so blessed and so privileged to have you as part of my eternal family.  Thank you for letting me be your mother and sharing your precious childhood with me.  You are amazing and I can't wait to see what fun and growth the next year will bring.  Happy Birthday, Baby!  I love you!
  Holy Cow!  Do you see all of those candles!  She could start a house fire with all of those!

One of Bekah's gifts this year was to take a friend to ride the amusement park rides at the Kemah Boardwalk.  She and her friend Georgina had a ton of fun riding lots of crazy rides, but I think this was the best face I got of her from our fun day.  She couldn't stop smiling for 15 minutes after she rode the crazy drop ride and was dropped from 300 feet up.  I think she didn't know she was going to like that ride as much as she did either.  :)   A fun time was had by all that day!
 Lots of line waiting...
 


 Rebekah and Georgina trying to act like this ride isn't cool, even though they ended up having lots of fun on the Jungle Drop.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House