Craft Time, Park Time, Reading Time

We've been having lots of fun with preschool crafts lately.  Here are the beautiful Valentine butterflies we made at Helen Hall Library.  So pretty.  :)

 

 
 And this is what happens when we get a little too carried away with our artistic endeavors. 
 *****

  Fun at the park with friends.  Yea!!!
 *****
Yea!  I love it when I catch the kids reading to each other.  Owen totally saw Xavier relaxing on the couch, so Owen grabbed a Star Wars book (one of their mutual favorite interests of late), shoved it into Xavier's hands and demanded, "Book!  Read!  Book! Read!" Xavier kindly obliged his little brother's "request" and they happily snuggled and learned about how to become a Jedi together.  I love having little boys, despite what I might say to the contrary on occasion when they are climbing my walls and wrestling at church.  :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House