Newest Preschool Graduate

Xavier is our latest Trooper School Preschool Graduate! 

After 2 wonderful years of learning and playing at Clear Creek's Trooper School Preschool, Xavier graduated with honors, receiving the award for "Most Enthusiastic." He has truely loved every day of preschool.  He has been blessed with outstanding Trooper Teachers who showed him so much love and care, as well as 20 of the best kind of friends in his fellow preschoolers. 

It has been a delight to watch him grow and develop though his preschool experience.  The best moment for me was when I overheard him singing "A-B-C" in the shower last Saturday night. 

I'm so thankful for great teachers who get my kids excited to learn!

 Hold onto your hats, Kindergarten!  Xavier is on his way!

Comments

Jill said…
Xavier graduated from preschool?! No way! I love the pics of your cute kids. :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House