Birthday Boy!

 
This month we had the great pleasure of celebrating Loyd's 7th birthday!  We had a super fun day of no school, happy birthday presents and cards, and a great evening of trampoline fun at Jumping World and ice cream birthday cake as a family.  We had so much fun celebrating our fun Mr Loyd and showing him how much we love him.

This special little boys teaches me daily about love and the tenderness of children.  He reminds me of how exciting the world is and how much adventure there is to be found in childhood.  He is my tender boy who seems specially tuned in to the hearts of those around him, and who is filled with the desire to drink deeply from the wonderful opportunities the earth has to offer.  He climbs trees without fear, makes new friends with ease, and loves his family with his whole heart.  We love you Loyd.  I am so grateful we could celebrate you on your special birthday day.  I am grateful every day to my Heavenly Father for sending you to our family.  You have done great things this past year, and I look forward to the great things you will yet do in the year to come.  Happy Birthday!
Everyone's so excited for yummy ice cream birthday cake!
Loyd keeps an eye on Maeve so she doesn't get to the candles before he does.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House