Welcome 2014

Just before Christmas, one of Rebekah's friends gave her a Panda wall calender for 2014.  Rebekah was very excited about the fun panda picture on her calender.  After we left her friend's house with the prized calender Rebekah told me in the car, "Isn't my new calender great!  I love the picture on it!  It says '2014' on it, but that's ok. I can just pretend it's any year I need it to be."  I had a great internal chuckle at that and then explained that in just a few weeks it would actually be the year 2014 and that her calender would then be right.  She was very happy to hear this news and is now enjoying her 2014 calender as she tracks the days of the new year.

Happy 2014!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House