Trooper School Graduation

Loyd graduated from Trooper School Preschool this week.  He was given the awared for "Best Participator."  He is always ready to learn and play.  He is also very good at making sure everyone is included and feels welcome.  He is my special little boy.  I am proud of him and love him to pieces.

I am so grateful for the love and time of all the wonderful teachers who worked with Loyd and helped him know he is special and loved this last school year.  It was a wonderful experience and I am going to always be grateful for the opportunity Loyd had to go to Trooper School.

I think part of my job as a parent is to find others who will help my children become better and who will fill in the gaps where I may not have the tools or knowledge necessary to meet all of their needs.  Trooper School did that for us.  I know Loyd is a better, happier boy because of this amazing experience.

Thank you Trooper Teachers!  Look out Kindergarten, here we come!
 
Loyd receiving his diploma
Loyd admiring his diploma

 Loyd wanted me to share a picture of him riding his bike without training wheels.  He has been practicing every day and is now very good at riding his bike almost anywhere.  Good job Loyd for working hard!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, these next pictures were just too adorable to pass up, even though they don't have anything to do with the blog post theme.  :)
Loyd and Maeve hanging out in the hallway.  He is an adoring big brother.  What a lucky little girl. 
We have forward momentum!  Yea for being able to crawl!  Maeve is also working on pulling herself up into a kneeling position and climbing the furniture.

Dustin and Xavier vacuuming together.  Xavier has to get his vacuum out and help every time he sees the big vacuum come out of its closet.  Dustin is using the new vacuum he bought for me.  I just love seeing men do housework.  :D
 
Maeve enjoying some time in the Jump-N-Go.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House