Story Time Fun Finally

With school and having a baby the Fall got away from me this year.  I just got a weekly play group set up at the beginning of this month, and I didn't manage to start up my weekly story time preschool group until this week.  For story time a few other moms and I meet together once a week to let our kids sing songs, learn some fun things, make a cute craft, eat a yummy snack, and play.  I am glad to be getting back into a schedule with story time, preschool, play group, and regular trips to the library.  The kids and I are much happier when they are busily engaged. 

I've got my hands full with four busy kids and my course work, but I sure am having fun while I'm doing it.  As one dear friend shared, "You're going to be busy anyway; you might as well be busy doing what you enjoy."  Well, for me I guess being happily busy means having fun with my kids, spending time with Dustin, enjoying my friends, and working toward my goal of earning my MLS.  :)

Loyd showing his serious work of art, an apple-turkey.
Xavier enjoying the fruits of his crafting labors.
Some of our great play group friends!
I hope you all are happily busy doing what you enjoy too!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House