I am thankful for many things...

 I am thankful for curiosity.

 
  
 I am thankful for nature walks in beautiful parks just minutes from my home.

 I am thankful for my family.
 I am thankful for my steady husband.  He is the even keel to my sometimes stormy seas.

 I am thankful for my Xavier and his sweet grins.  He certainly knows how to brighten up a room and make his mom feel special. 

 I am thankful I can wonder what is in there,
 Or what is up there; I am thankful for imagination.

 I am thankful for Rebekah and the richness she brings to  my life.  I am thankful she gracefully navigates all of our shortcomings as parents and still manages to turn out pretty amazing. 

 I am thankful for little Miss Maeve and the joy she brings to our family.  She seems to exude love and contentment. 

 I am thankful for Loyd and the many, many, many great ideas he comes up with each day.  He keeps my mind nimble. 

I am thankful for pictures taken out of context and the big laugh that seems to follow.  :)

I am thankful for sweet moments captures on film just right.

I am thankful for my home and family. 
I am thankful for another bounteous year filled with love and adventure. 
But most of all, I am thankful for my Savior and His kindness to me. 

I hope you had as abundant of a Thanksgiving as I did this year!

Comments

Jill said…
Baby Maeve looks just like her brothers did as babies! Maybe it's just those blue eyes and gorgeous smile. So cute! I am thankful for your lovely little family!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House