Cute Baby Smiles

 Maeve smiles a lot and we are all in love with these sweet baby grins.  Why are toothless grins the best?

 We also got to go to the homecoming parade for Dustin's high school this week.  Dustin and his robotics kids drove their amazing robot as one of the parade entries.  I think it looks pretty awesome.  The kids love grabbing all of the candy that the high school kids were throwing to the enthusiastic crowd.  I kept trying to get the kids super jazzed by the marching band.  Loyd was enamored with the cheerleaders instead. 
 The kids did pretty well for themselves regarding parade candy collection....
Some might say a little too well.  If you can't close your mouth because it is too full, then you might have eaten too much candy at once.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the picture of Maeve smiling - she totally looks like your boys, especially Loyd!
Jill said…
Xavier is getting so big!! I love the baby pic.
She is beautiful Audrey. I can't believe you are a mother of four! And how awesome is your mom- when I read your previous post I was like wow, I know where Audrey gets her super powers from. Congrats from the Larsens- hope you are well!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House