Rain, Old Lady Practice, and Kids with Cameras

Yea! We finally got a decent rain storm! The city pool had to cancel swimming lessons that day due to the storm, but we didn't mind at all!


I think the kids got just as wet playing in the rain as they would have at the city pool anyway. :)

With the hot weather making it a bit hard to stand being outside I have taken this indoor time to further develop my old lady skills. My latest attempt at skill development has been experimenting with doilies. Here are a couple I've made this year. I think they turned out pretty good, don't you?


Now it's picture time!
Sorry, for the lack of pictures of the kids on this post, but it isn't entirely my fault. The kids have claimed the camera for the past two weeks and they don't tend to take pictures of themselves. Luckily we got this picture of Bekah taking a picture of Loyd taking a picture. Gotta love those moments! Here are a few of the things the kids thought photo worthy:

Bekah took this picture of her awesome block castle. I think it looks pretty neat. Way to go engineer Bekah!

This nice dinosaur patiently posed for Bekah while she snapped this rare image of a prehistoric beast.

Loyd wants his posterity to always remember Balls Boop Rag so he captured him in a moment of relaxation and meditation.

Bekah is showing off her aquarium. She made her pipe cleaner masterwork in story time.

Loyd didn't want Xavier's things to be left out of the record books so he kindly took this picture of Xavier's beloved friend, Cheeto the Cheetah.

Well, I hope you enjoyed a sneak peak into our week!

Happy Pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House