We Returned to a Blessing

We came home to a HUGE blessing. Our house is still here and didn't sustain much damage. We just have to rebuild a portion of our fence and clean up dead branches and we are good to groove again. We don't have power yet, but I anticipate that it will come online soon. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. I know the Lord greatly blessed us on this one. We came home and made sure we gave a prayer of thanks for His mercy on us. We hope we can get out there and start helping folks who didn't fair as well as we did soon. Here are some pictures of our home:


Comments

Jill said…
I was worried you guys would get flooding since I know that neighborhood has flooded in the past. I'm glad you guys are ok.
Audrey! We found you! We did some blog-hopping and are glad to see you and yours survived the hurricane. I don't have your e-mail address, so go to my blog, mmcollette.blogspot.com, and request to be invited. Good luck finishing that fence, and if we know you, you will be the first to help out, with kids in tow.
ZB said…
Glad that things are better than you expected. I bet it was fun to be with Wes and April. Their house is always lively.

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House