Hair Cuts

Well, I finally broke down and gave everyone hair cuts last night. Dustin got a good shave, I took half an inch off Rebekah's beautiful locks and Loyd got his bangs and the hair over his ears trimmed a bit so he wouldn't look too shaggy. Here are some pictures of my handy work.



My friend Lyndee and I have been having way too much fun thinking up fun baby gifts for all the sweet babies our friends and extended family are bringing into the world. On Friday we had a sowing party and made the most adorable burp cloths ever! Here is a picture of a few of our glamorous creations made for baby spit up!


Loyd adores his big sister and Bekah is kind enough to let him play with her. I think she loves having him around and telling him what to do. This shot was just too cute to pass up.


Rebekah has taken to sleeping on her floor lately. We had our friends the Lees over for a game night and had made a bed for their little girl, Libby, on the floor. Well, Rebekah thinks Libby is the end all-be all and ever since has decided she is going to be just like Libby and sleep on the floor. We are at 2 weeks of floor sleep overs. Let's see how long this lasts! :)


Loyd is getting ready to crawl! Here is a shot of him practicing his crawling stance. He can pull himself around on the floor pretty well, but dragging his tummy everywhere really slows down his game. He is looking to increase his speed so he can get to all those things we don't want him to play with before we can get them out of his reach. Look out world, here comes Loyd!


Okay, this grump face is great and I just had to share! Ah, our little Grouch Princess.


Loyd, Loyd, Loyd. This little guy loves to help me fold laundry, but he seems to make more laundry for me to clean when he tries to help. :)

Comments

Lindsey said…
Way to go with the haircuts! I need to do the same thing to Dallin but I'm too scared. Actually, I've done the evening up in the back and over the ears thing before. However, I tried to do the back the other day and I made it REALLY crooked. Now I need a professional to fix it so I can get some sibling pictures taken - and those burp cloths are so cute!! Much too nice for baby puke, I agree! How did you get Dustin to agree to shave?
ZB said…
Glad you made it through the storm.
Hope you got a hold of Wes.


The hair is looking fabulous. I know how hard it can be to say goodbye to all those locks.

Love those darling baby rags. I'll be calling you if I have another one.

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House