Winner, Winner!

Maeve was the Morgan Middle School's Character Counts Student of the Month for November!!  I'm so proud of the kind, intelligent, and exuberant young woman she is growing into.  To celebrate her general amazingness she requested Great Grandma Phillips' famous deviled eggs with dinner and we set up a fun friend party later in December.  I just love my Maeve!

Rebekah was selected as Morgan High School's Technology and Computer Science Sterling Scholar for the 2023-2024 academic year!!  Yea Rebekah!  She set a goal, worked super hard, put herself out there and she did it!  I couldn't be more proud of Rebekah and all of her accomplishments.  How did I get to lucky to have such amazing children?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House