April Showers Bring May Birthdays

Happiest of Birthdays to my Rebekah!  She's the special kid who volunteered as tribute for all of the other kids in Heaven and first made me a mother.  She's successfully survived many years of experimentation, trial and error, love, and adventure with me.  I couldn't be more blessed to have her as my daughter!  I learn so much from her kind heart, desire to be a peacemaker, and her ability to love all people equally as Children of God.  She is wise beyond her years, has a great sense of humor, and an unbelievable drive to better herself and help others.  Happy Birthday!
Her birthday treat request this year was a birthday chocolate fondu with berries and cream puffs.  Yum! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House